Sit back and let the hottest tech news come to you by the magic of electronic mail.
The BUGS Book: A Practical Introduction to Bayesian Analysis
Prefer to get the news as it happens? Follow us on social media.
- 1st Edition.
- Stephen R. Donaldsons Chronicles of Thomas Covenant: Variations on the Fantasy of Tradition.
- Introducing “The Software Bug Bug (Thoughts on Software Quality)”.
Got two minutes to spare? We'd love to know a bit more about our readers. All data collected in the survey is anonymous.
Why Are Bugs So Common in Software Engineering?
About Team Advertise Jobs Contact. In less than three weeks, Hard Fork Summit is taking over Amsterdam. How will blockchain impact finance and business? Take me there.
Treat yourself Sit back and let the hottest tech news come to you by the magic of electronic mail. We launched the product and we started getting some sales. We had a dedicated QA team that was solid.
- Creating Holiday Magic and Family Traditions - Creative & Unique Ideas to Make Unforgettable Family Memories on Any Budget.
- Debug It!: Find, Repair, and Prevent Bugs in Your Code?
- Black Lagoon, Vol. 8?
- We Are The Sun.
We had a three week cadence. This meant that we developed for three weeks, then QA tested it for three weeks, then we released it to production should it be ready.
Compared to that, we were moving at lightining speed. One of the first times I noticed a real problem came when a big sale depended on a feature we really wanted in the product anyway. We had just started our sprint and so to get it into the normal process, we were looking at 7.
By that time, this customer would be long gone. If we wanted to bend the rules and rush the feature out, we would have to put on pause a lot of the work that we had begun in our current sprint and rush to get this feature completed in time.
- Alice in Wonderland (Annotated) (Illustrated).
- Album of Twenty Popular Pieces for Organ, Volume II: 2 (Kalmus Edition);
- Bug Severity;
- We Love Our Boston Terriers (Owners Share Their Favorite Bostie Photos Book 1).
- The Software Bug Book.
One of the main metrics the book uses to determine high performing teams is lead time. I remember thinking that development of the feature that the customer wanted could really be done if we pushed in maybe 7 business days. That was a LOT faster than the 7.
Learning From Your Bugs | Henrik Warne's blog
This made me sad. Our QA team was dang good. I really trusted them and they caught a lot of our bugs.
Related The Software Bug Book
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved